Terms of Service
Verelox ("we", "us" or "our") welcomes you to www.verelox.com ("this web site"). By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using our services and accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The services provided by us are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. The services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
To sign up for our services, you must register for an Account. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated.
You shall not:
- use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
- use as a username a name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, regardless of whether the activities are undertaken by you, your employees or a third party (including your contractors or agents), and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person's user account or registration information for the services without permission.
You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to deactivate your Account, either directly or through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your Account secure. Verelox reserves the right to suspend or deactivate your account without notice in event such terms are violated.
All of the services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. By using our services, you agree to not use the services provided for unlawful purposes; including but not limited to: sending out DDoS attacks, unauthorized port scanning, unauthorized brute force attempts. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our services.
Verelox reserves the rights to immediately suspend or terminate your services without notice when the terms included in this section are violated. Verelox also reserves the right to charge the account holder an abuse fee. The cost of this fee is left entirely to the discretion of us.
An account is not eligible for a refund once the terms described in this section are violated.
By using our services, you agree to refrain from sending out unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their services suspended and then terminated without notice. We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean-up fee. This cost of the clean-up fee is left entirely to the discretion of us.
An account is not eligible for a refund once the terms described in this section are violated.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from us in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Every user has a period of 3 days to provide the payment before the service's due date after which the user's service gets terminated if no payment is received. The user receives the appropriate emails regarding their services when a payment is required to keep the service active.
You agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless they are terminated. We reserve the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
It's your responsibility and yours alone to ensure that your important data will be safe as we will not be held responsible for any kind of data loss experienced due to your use of our services. Your use of this service is at your sole risk. We are also not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account or suspend it from making further orders at any time. Users can also deactivate their accounts anytime through our control panel.
Deactivating your account will cancel all of its associated services and terminate them immediately after which your account will not be eligible for a refund. Deactivated accounts can be re-activated by the user through a request made to one of our employees
By using our services, you agree to contact us first to resolve any billing disputes. You further agree that any billing disputes must be submitted in writing to us within one month of the invoice payment in question. You agree that Verelox may automatically charge your credit card anytime in case your account is in debt or has negative balance to cover that debt.
In the event you dispute charges contrary to this agreement, we reserve the right to refer your account or sell your debt (plus any applicable fees) to a third party collection agency. Further, we also reserve the right to take legal actions against you.
9. BANDWIDTH USAGE
For any hosted service you sign up for, your account is allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the package you purchase. If your account passes the allocated amount, we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation; suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, or charge you an additional fee for the overages.
Depending on the type of service, your allocation resets automatically at the start of every new month or when the service is renewed.
The term "UNMETERED BANDWIDTH" is assigned to a very high bandwidth allocated hosting plans, where the customer is able to use bandwidth that is not metred on fair usage policy.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us, customers agree to not use dedicated servers for media broadcasting/streaming, operating a CDN "Content Delivery Network" or any other high bandwidth consuming service before contacting us. In event these terms are violated, Verelox reserves the rights to throttle, suspend, and/or terminate the service without notice, and charge additional fees for the violations.
10. RULES OF CONDUCT
The terms included in this section governs your use for the "Cloud" service provided by Verelox. By using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms in this section. Verelox reserves the rights to immediately suspend or terminate your service without notice in event such terms are violated.
1. RESOURCE CONSUMPTION
As the disk I/O resources are shared among multiple cloud instances, we may ask you to reduce your usage in case we notice your instance impacting the performance of other cloud instances.
Due to such hardware limitations, failure to comply with our requests may result in your cloud instance getting suspended in order to retain acceptable performance for other cloud instances. Additionally, we may ask you to upgrade to our SSD service if your HDD cloud instance keeps impacting the performance through I/O requests.
11. PRICE CHANGE
We reserve the right to change prices listed on this web site, and the right to change the amount of resources given to plans at any time. Customers that already had a previous package will not be affected by any price or resource change throughout the contract period. The amount you pay for hosting will never change from the date of purchase, unless you decide to upgrade/downgrade your plan.
12. REFUND POLICY
1. Except for what is described under the UPTIME section, as Verelox provides an interface for its clients where clients add credits to their accounts in order to pay for services, it is only possible to refund a credit deposit when the credit deposit is not used on any hourly service. Once a portion of the credit deposit is used on an hourly service, the credit deposit can not be refunded. Refunds are processed for accounts that are eligible for refunds with an administration fee of 10%.
2. Refunds are possible for dedicated servers if your dedicated server order was not delivered after the specified maximum delivery time: these refunds are done in full.
We strive to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level.
This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by our monitoring systems or authorized/contracted outside monitoring services. If we fail to meet our 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis.
We do not credit a full month's service for minor downtime. "Partial credit for partial downtime" is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances, we may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one month services only.
You shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of our network caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, "Acts of God" (i.e floods, earthquakes, tornados), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement.
- Telco Failure (ie. Verizon™ cutting a fiber line somewhere).
- Backbone peering point issues (ie. UUnet™ having a router go down in Virginia that wipes out internet service for the entire East Coast).
- Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades.
- Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided). We utilize only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
- Software bugs/flaws (Exploits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime). DNS issues not within the direct control of us.
- Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals. Failure or error of any our monitoring or measurement system.
- Client's acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of our service(s) in breach of us.
14. DMCA NOTICE POLICY
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the services of users who may repeat infringements.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf
While every attempt will be made to process your request within the shortest possible time period, please allow up to 5 business days for processing.
We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any service interruption caused by us and our employees.
15. DISCLOSURE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
We may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
16. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to revise and update our policies at any time without notice. This document was last updated on 29/12/2016
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
for any clarifications regarding this agreement, preferably before signing up.